Friday, June 17, 2011

First Photo

A while ago I was inspired by something I saw while browsing the internet. I came across a site where a man had documented his life with a Polaroid picture every single day of his life for almost twenty years (this is the site http://photooftheday.hughcrawford.com )and now I'm thinking I would like to do the same. Even the most mundane days have something worth remembering. So here I go, at least one picture a day for the next month. If I last that long, then I'm heading for two and so on and so forth until I can't take anymore pictures. Some days I'll post explanations with the photos, others I'll leave it up to the imagination. For now here's the first picture.
This would be where I'm staying for the summer in a two bedroom cabin with six bunks and two other girls. The cabins were described to me a rustic- not exactly what I had in mind, but my roomies make it all better. Mine's the bunk in the middle, and yes I have taken over the bottom of the bunk with my clothes. It's really not nearly as bad as it looks though. I've learned to love it- the place even has a special name- Tequila.

1 comment: